BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Intro To This Blog

I created this blog to help veterans, spouses, military, etc in understanding PTSD, Veteran Affairs, TBI, and any other topic that someone may want information on.  Along with understanding comes the reality of how serious the situation has become for veterans to receive the proper healthcare they deserve.  I am not a pompous jerk that claims to know what PTSD is and never have experienced it.  Nor am I just someone who wants to talk about a random subject they don't know to gain a feeling of importance.  I am a disabled veteran, Wounded Warrior Project Alumni, chronic pain patient diagnosed with PTSD, a veteran undergoing testing for TBI, prior combat medic, and a psychology student because of all these experiences.  I hate labels but that is the best way to explain how I "get it".  This blog is not about me...it's about you.  So, whatever you may want me enlighten on in a future posting, email me.  If you need to talk, email.  If you want more resources, contact me too.  I will make another posting later today but I will leave you to this....Never give up.  Have the courage to fight this battle at the homefront.

0 comments: